Thursday, August 26, 2010

People- Inconveniences or Opportunities?



On Sunday nights, we've been going to this church in a high school called Flood. I left my Bible in Savannah but they got my back.

Aug 31st 2010- I missed Flood last night because of team training, but I heard a report. Apparently this guy talked about how people aren't inconveniences but opportunities. Truth. I was talking to Jed last night about how true friendship comes when people say and mean, "Hey, when you're in trouble or if you ever need anything, even if it's 4 in the morning, call me."

But not saying it to say it, or to seem like, look like, or feel like a good friend, rather they are totally down with being inconvenienced by you because it's a chance to show their love for you. Hit me up when you need it. I want you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment