Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunset Cliffs- first weekend with our newest friends

Today was the day for our first team dates. Sadly, both my team, Cal Pacific, and team Greater LA were each down a member. So, we combined our adventure time and hit up Ocean beach. William is from Kansas and it was his first experience with the ocean EVER. Purely amazing. You can peep that vid on my  facebook.

As for the below video, it's a little compilation I spliced together on my iPhone. I'm positive I'll have no plethora of free blogging time to get all snazzy with my words this semester, so I'm trying to utilize my iPhone for the documentation of everything fly that passes by. This was a much need break with our brand new families. Dig it ... and start saving so we can road trip to California sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment