Saturday, September 4, 2010

Drowning with Friends and Old Life Preparation.

Launch is in three days. I'm not sure if you can really be prepared, but I'm too tired to write a thorough blog about all that. I don't want to leave you with nothing to read, so I'm just going to cop out and give you a glimpse at my life the past year. It was a lifestyle that, whether it prepared me or not, at least gave me the confidence to think I can do it. Check out my Palace-



One more thought:
It's an all encompassing life situation, being a roadie.
It's a lot of work, and we're kind of drowning in it.
Day and night.
Weekends. Mornings.
Dreams. Blog posts.
Learning. Booking.
Play.
It's all Invisible Children.
Who am I? Who cares?
We.
Us.
To quote one of the deepest movies ever, High School Musical:
"We're all in this together."
And there is no room to breath.

But the lesson I've learned is this-
Drowning with friends is so much better than breathing alone.

1 comment: